Duty Exemption Schemes / Advanced Authorization Schemes:
- Assistance & procurement of Advance Authorization.
- Assistance & procurement of DFRC .
- Fixation of SION Norms
- Ratification of Adhoc Norms
- Ammendments / Enhancement / Revalidation of Authorization
- Assistance in procurement, yearly returns and Redemption of various Authorization.
- Special Import License
Duty Remission Schemes:
- Assistance & procurement of EPCG Authorization.
- Assistance in Deemed Export Claims,
- Physical Export Claims – AIR / Brand Rate
- Assistance in Refund of Terminal Excise Duty(TED).
- Entitlement to Duty drawback on Re – exports of imported goods.
- Rebate under Rule 18
- Assistance in fixation of Star Export House Certification.
- FPS/FMS/MLFPS (As per FTP 2014-19)
- MEIS (As per FTP 2015-20)
- SEIS (As per FTP 2015-20)
- SHIS / SFIS (As per FTP 2014-19)
Custom related matters
- ACD / SAD
- RD Refund
- Any other refund applicable
- AIR Rate Fixation
- Custom valuation (SVB), Appeals, Refunds, etc.
EOU, STP, SEZ, etc.:
- Assistance & consulting regarding clearance of domestic goods supply.
- Assistance in gaining benefits such as Duty free trade operations in SEZ’s.
- Assistance in setting up SEZ / EOU setup
- Assistance in De-bonding of EOU Unit
- APR and QPR reports
- LOP / Green Card Renewal
Swavin Business Consultants offer innovative value additions to its customers by way of
strategic analysis and guidance, transaction and system audits of EXIM, suggesting tools
for improvements in benefits etc. Swavin also helps its clients in representing their
matters with the Government offices, Ministries / Departments etc in respect of
Clarifications, Relaxations, Case specific decisions etc. Apart from these areas, Swavin
also offers consultancy in Related Party transactions, SVB valuations, Valuation and
classification disputes, etc
- Consultancy regarding existing set up and system of claiming benefits
and suggest value addition propositions and better operational systems /
- Consultancy regarding existing types of exports – physical, deemed,
services, trading etc and identify the most suitable benefits that can be
claimed / availed
- Consultancy & support on regular / periodical basis for continuous value
addition and improvements in processes
- Strategic advice for securing and obtaining benefits / entitlements
- Consultancy for Preparing & monitoring suitable systems & resources for
necessary documentation, compilation of data etc
- Follow up with the authorities till realization of benefits.
- Infrastructure support to handle large transaction volume
- Overall Maximization of benefits
- Legal compliances through EXIM AUDIT
- Consultancy regarding the concessions, Custom Duty, Excise Duty enjoyed
by EOUs, EHTP, STP, SEZ, etc.
- Consultancy for Selection of one or more most profitable schemes /
options of export benefits for maximization of profits
- Consultancy on matters of Norms Fixation, Policy Relaxation, Policy
Interpretation in DGFT, New Delhi
- Consultancy on matters of DGFT, New Delhi, Ministry of Commerce,
Directorate of Drawback, Ministry of Finance
- Strategic Consulting on Foreign Trade Benefits, Export market development
- Liasoning with Government Bodies
- Training & Facilitation for Import, Export & related benefits